So I’ve been wanting to post so, so often but I am having trouble getting anything up here lately.
The thing is: I got an iPad.
The plan was: to post to my blogs from anywhere, often.
The problem is: My WordPress app has stopped allowing me to upload photos from either my iPad or my iPhone.
So I’m: Frustrated! I don’t want to post without pictures. I love pictures! And the blogs I like to read have beautiful pictures.
And it: Hasn’t been easy, time wise, to get onto our main computer in the home to update my blogs with pictures.
So, so, soooo….
I will try and sort out the issue with my app and hopefully get back to posting more regularly.
Some highlights from this week:
- I tried on a size 12 figure hugging dress the other day, expecting it to not do up and it actually did do up!
- My weekly challenge is going nowhere. I haven’t been able to keep track of the excuses I have been making. I will have to try this one again. I can say that being aware of the excuses I make has led me to make less. Which I think is a good thing.
- Weigh-in is tomorrow so I don’t know how I have gone ‘officially’ this week, but the sneak peaks are telling me I haven’t lost a thing! This is quite annoying!
- I received my racing number and timing chip for Bridge to Brisbane this week!!! I am so excited! Bridge to Brisbane is only a week away!!! :)
- I have been running about 5k, three times a week. I can’t believe it used to be difficult for me to run for 60 seconds and now I can run for 30 minutes straight. So awesome!
More news tomorrow after weigh in. Please, please, pleeeeeaaaaase be good news!